ACE eManifest Software User Guide (U.S. Shipments)
Order from BorderPrint
Starting at $20 CADBuy Now
The first step is create profiles for any drivers, trucks and trailers that may be crossing the border. The information in these profiles will be used to complete mandatory fields on your manifests. It is recommended that you enter the profile information ahead of time to facilitate creating eManifests. Please refer to the individual sections for instructions on entering and maintaining:
Once you are registered to use ACE with BorderConnect and you have created the driver, truck and trailer profiles, you are ready to begin creating and submitting eManifests to Customs!
ACE eManifest Instructions
Please refer to the individual sections for complete instructions on the following:
- Creating and submitting a new ACE eManifest
- Correcting rejected ACE eManifests
- Updating or correcting an accepted manifest
- Updating a manifest when the driver has already arrived at the border
- Creating your own bonds in ACE
- Manifesting different types of shipments
ACE eManifest Tutorial Videos
And as always, if you have any questions please contact us for further assistance and support.