Truck Search Page (ACE and ACI eManifest)
The Truck Search Page is where the user can look up Truck Profiles. It allows the user to verify which trucks are in the system and update or delete existing profiles. There are many search options available. By default the search will display all trucks. The Truck Search Page can be accessed under the Manage Data menu by clicking on 'Search Trucks' or 'Show All Trucks'.
- Create Truck Button
- Used to create a new Truck Profile. Clicking on this button will bring the user to the Add Truck Page.
- Export Trucks (CSV) Button
- Used to export the current search results to a spreadsheet in CSV format.
This section of the page allows the user to search for trucks using a number of different search options. By default it will display all trucks. By altering the search options though the user can search for specific trucks by whatever criteria is desired. A common use would be to simply search for an individual truck by truck number or license plate.
- Search Button
- Used to search for trucks. Once the desired search options have been entered, clicking on this button will search for matching results and display them in the Results Section below.
- Reset Button
- Used to reset the search options to the default setting. Clicking on this button will clear all search fields and display all trucks in the Results Section below.
- Clear Button
- Used to clear all search options. Clicking on this button will set all search options to blank so the user can enter new search options instead.
This section of the page displays the search results generated by the search options in the Search Section. Each truck matching the search will be listed with the links 'View', 'Edit' and 'Delete'. If more than one page of results is displayed, the arrow icons can be used to view the other pages.
- Used to view the information in the Truck Profile. Clicking on this link will bring the user to the Truck Details Page.
- Used to update the information in the Truck Profile. Clicking on this link will bring the user to the Edit Truck Page.
- Used to remove a Truck Profile from the system.