Arrive Entire In-Bond Page (U.S. In-Bond Manager)
This article is part of the BorderConnect U.S. In-Bond Manager for CBP.
The Send In-Bond Arrival Message Page is a page in BorderConnect U.S. In-Bond Manager used to electronically report an in-bond arrival to CBP. This page can be accessed by hovering over 'U.S. In-Bonds' and selecting 'Arrive Entire In-Bond' or by clicking the 'Arrive Entire In-Bond' button from the In-Bond Report Details Page. It is easier to complete from the in-bond report if possible, because this pre-fills some of the fields for you. For a more detailed guide on arriving and exporting in-bond shipments visit the Reporting In-Bond Arrivals and Exports Guide.
Reporting In-Bond Arrivals
- In-Bond Entry Number
- The main number identifying the in-bond to CBP. Should be 9 numeric digits, with no spaces, dashes or other characters. This field will be pre-filled if you are arriving the in-bond from the in-bond report.
- US In-Bond Destination
- The CBP port that the in-bond movement is destined to. Must match the destination port of the in-bond itself. This field will be pre-filled if you arriving the in-bond from the in-bond report if the destination port is known, otherwise you can bring up port options by typing the port code or port name.
- FIRMS Code
- The CBP facility number for the specific location the in-bond is arriving at. If you don't know the FIRMS code, you can type the port code that you entered above to see a list of options for your destination port. If your shipment has already crossed into Canada, you should choose one of the options marked as a CBP Port of Exit, which will appear at the top of your results.
- In-Bond Arrival Date
- The date that the in-bond shipment arrived at the destination port. This date must not be in the future, as the in-bond arrival cannot be reported before it happens. In-bond arrivals are required by regulation to be reported within 2 business days.
- In-Bond Arrival Time
- The specific time the in-bond shipment arrived at the destination port.
- House Bill Number
- Only used for in-bonds with the Air mode of transport. Not required.