|This article is part of the BorderConnect Software User Guide|
The ACE Shipment Search Page is a page in BorderConnect ACE Manifest software where the user can look up an ACE Shipment or group of shipments for the purpose of tracking or to make changes. There are many search options available. By default the search will list shipments for the last month so that only the most current shipments are displayed.
The ACE Shipment Search Page can be accessed under the ACE eManifests menu by clicking on 'Search ACE Shipments'.
- Start New ACE Shipment Button
- Used to begin a new shipment. Clicking on this button will bring the user to the Start New ACE Shipment Page.
This section of the page allows the user to search for shipments using a number of different options. By default it will display shipments with a Date Created Between one month ago and the present day. By altering the search options though the user can search any shipment ever created on the system, filtering by whatever criteria desired. e.g. the user could search for all shipments of a particular Shipment Type last month. Another common use is to simply search for an individual shipment by Shipment Control Number.
- Search Button
- Used to search for shipments. Once the desired search options have been entered, clicking on this button will search for matching results and display them in the ACE Shipments List Section below.
- Reset Button
- Used to reset the search options to the default setting. Clicking on this button will set the Date Created Between back to one month ago and the present day, and will clear all other search options. The shipments created within the last month will then be displayed in the ACE Shipments List Section below.
- Clear Button
- Used to clear all search options. Clicking on this button will set all search options to blank so the user can enter new search options instead.
ACE Shipments List Section
This section of the page displays the search results generated by the search options in the ACE Shipment Search Section. Each shipment matching the search will be listed with important details including the Shipment Control Number and the Trip Number of the manifest it is attached to (if any). It will also include a 'View' link to allow the user to bring up that shipment's ACE Shipment Details Page to see further information or to make changes. If more than one page of results is displayed, the arrow icons can be used to view the other pages.