Passenger Search Page (ACE and ACI eManifest)
The Passenger Search Page is a page in BorderConnect eManifest software where the user can look up Passenger Profiles. It allows the user to verify which passengers are in the system and update or delete existing profiles. By default the search will display all passengers. The Passenger Search Page can be accessed under the Manage Data menu by clicking on 'Search Passengers' or 'Show All Passengers'.
- Create Passenger Button
- Used to create a new Passenger Profile. Clicking on this button will bring the user to the Add Passenger Page.
This section of the page allows the user to search for passengers using a number of different search options. By default it will display all passengers. By altering the search options though the user can search for specific passengers by first or last name.
- Search Button
- Used to search for passengers. Once the desired search options have been entered, clicking on this button will search for matching results and display them in the Results Section below.
- Reset Button
- Used to reset the search options to the default setting. Clicking on this button will clear all search fields and display all passengers in the Results Section below.
- Clear Button
- Used to clear all search options. Clicking on this button will set all search options to blank so the user can enter new search options instead.
This section of the page displays the search results generated by the search options in the Search Section. Each passenger matching the search will be listed with the links 'View', 'Edit' and 'Delete'. If more than one page of results is displayed, the arrow icons can be used to view the other pages.
- Used to view the information in the Passenger Profile. Clicking on this link will bring the user to the Passenger Details Page.
- Used to update the information in the Passenger Profile. Clicking on this link will bring the user to the Edit Passenger Page.
- Used to remove a Passenger Profile from the system.