ACI Shipment Search Page (ACI eManifest)
The ACI Shipment Search Page is where the user can look up an ACI Shipment or group of shipments for the purpose of tracking or to make changes. There are many search options available. By default the search will display shipments for the last week so that only the most current shipments are displayed. The ACI Shipment Search Page can be accessed under the ACI eManifests menu by clicking on 'Search ACI Shipments'.
- Start New ACI Shipment Button
- Used to begin a new shipment. Clicking on this button will bring the user to the Start New ACI Shipment Page.
ACI Shipment Search Section
This section of the page allows the user to search for shipments using a number of different options. By default it will display shipments with a Date Created Between one week ago and the present day. By altering the search options though the user can search any shipment ever created on the system, filtering by whatever criteria desired. e.g. the user could search for all shipments of a particular Shipment Type last month, or all shipments ever to cross at the port of Sarnia, etc. Another common use is to simply search for an individual shipment by Cargo Control Number.
- Search Button
- Used to search for shipments. Once the desired search options have been entered, clicking on this button will search for matching results and display them in the ACI Shipments Results Section below.
- Reset Button
- Used to reset the search options to the default setting. Clicking on this button will set the Date Created Between back to one week ago and the present day, and will clear all other search options. The shipments created within the last week will then be displayed in the ACI Shipments Results Section below.
- Clear Button
- Used to clear all search options. Clicking on this button will set all search options to blank so the user can enter new search options instead.
ACI Shipments Results Section
This section of the page displays the search results generated by the search options in the ACI Shipment Search Section. Each shipment matching the search will be listed with important details including the Cargo Control Number, Current Status, and the Trip Number of the manifest it is attached to (if any). It will also include a 'View' link to allow the user to bring up that shipment's ACI Shipment Details Page to see further information or to make changes. If more than one page of results is displayed, the arrow icons can be used to view the other pages.